This is a publically accessible Wiki created by multiple pentesters, red-teamers, and consultants. We are combining our knowledge and ideas into one location to help whomever might need it. This consists of various tools and techniques used by people in our field.
Most of this is not of our own making or discovered by us. Sources and references will be tagged to the appropriate owners as data is published.
The goals of this is to understand attacks, techniques, and procedures for commonalities found within our working environments. We are aware there is no one person that knows all of the information, and we are making a source of our combined knowledge.
Please understand, this is a project and information collection.
- Do not take anything in this as guaranteed.
- Do not take anything in this for granted.
- Mistakes are human and you should expect them.
- These techniques and tactics are not guaranteed to work, so take everything with a grain of salt.
- Always read the code before you execute!